Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Welcome to the Lear Girls blog!

I thought I would give this blog thing a try. I'm not very computer savvy, so please bear with me! I just thought it would be a fun way to share news and pictures of the girls since I don't find time to email pictures as much anymore. I'll try my best to update it regularly.

Not too much going on at the Lear house this week. Just enjoying our summer before it comes to an end. Our world is about to change in a couple weeks when Hannah starts kindergarten! Yikes! Brooke seems to be fighting an ear infection so I'm planning a visit to the Dr. in the morning. Hopefully it's nothing more than that. Gracie is just as happy as always. She is still not crawling but I won't complain! I'll just be thankful she is not getting into everything. Her favorite thing to do is stand up, whether you hold her hands or stand her up next to something. I can live with that! And then there's Miss Hannah who decided to play beauty shop with her friend Amanda today. Yep, she cut her hair AND Amanda's hair. Did I mention she is starting kinder in a couple weeks???!!! She took a big chunk right out of the front. We managed to comb her hair to the opposite side to cover it up. It's still noticeable but if you didn't know you probably wouldn't notice. Whatever works! Have a blessed day!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How FUN! I will check in often to see how my little neices are doing! Boy, first FB and now blogging? I am IM-PRESSED, girl!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lynn-

Cute blog. Yep, you're life will change when Hannah starts school. No more lazy mornings!

Sarah

Anonymous said...

I love the new background ! But, the picture of the girls is always the best. Thank you for including me on this fun blog. I love you sweet friend ! Kim

Anonymous said...

Hi Cousin! Thanks for including us on the list! The girls are darling (as always)....I'd like to tell you things get easier, but I'd be lying! Nicole cut her hair just about off at around 3 1/2 years old.....she hid hers in her Little Tikes Kitchen Oven..........memories...oh the memories......now she's almost married! XoXoXo L

Anonymous said...

You go girl with your family blog! Looking forward to staying up to date on the Life of the Lears! Love it! Amy